Skip to content
- Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom: This is a sequel to the 2018 film “Aquaman.” The movie follows the adventures of Arthur Curry, also known as Aquaman, who is played by Jason Momoa. In this installment, Aquaman is forced to protect Atlantis and his loved ones from devastation after an ancient power is unleashed.
- Saltburn: This film is set in the mid-2000s and follows a young university student who becomes infatuated with his aristocratic schoolmate and his wealthy but eccentric family.
- The Iron Claw: This movie is based on the life of professional wrestler Kevin Von Erich and the Von Erich family. It portrays the struggles and triumphs of the Von Erich family, a dynasty of wrestlers from the 1960s onwards.
- Migration: The film follows a family of mallards who try to convince their overprotective father to go on a vacation of a lifetime and attempt to migrate from New England, through New York City, and to Jamaica.
- Godzilla Minus One: Set in post-war Japan, this film showcases Godzilla as a terrifying and overwhelming force. The movie depicts how Japan, already devastated by war, deals with the disastrous emergence of Godzilla.
- Wonka: This musical fantasy film serves as a prequel to the 1971 film “Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.” It centers on a young Willy Wonka, played by Timothée Chalamet, before he becomes the legendary chocolatier depicted in Roald Dahl’s 1964 children’s novel, “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.”
- The Color Purple: The details about this movie are not provided in my search results. However, “The Color Purple” is a classic novel by Alice Walker that was previously adapted into a film in 1985. The story follows an African-American woman named Celie as she navigates personal and intergenerational trauma in rural Georgia.